Due to popular demand, one more round of Mini-Portrait-Sessions is now available! Book yours while they last...
These sessions are great for families, couples, doggies, head-shots, kiddos, modeling, maternity, you name it. It's a bit of double-whammy goodness : You get 40% off normal portrait session prices, AND 100% of the proceeds will go directly towards post-production of "Where There Once Was Water", Brittany's first feature-length documentary film.
Here's how it works:
1) You donate $200 to "Where There Once Was Water" (from the dropdown menu) on the Ecologistics Donation page….. HERE
2) You pick a desired date/time/location slot from the following list:
Sunday June 3rd : Morning
Cuesta Park : San Luis Obispo, CA
8:45 am -
9:30 am -
10:15 am - BOOKED : Brandie A.
11:00 am - BOOKED : Quinn B.
11:45 am - BOOKED : Melanie A.
Sunday June 3rd : Afternoon
Spooners Cove : Montana de Oro : Los Osos, CA
3:15 pm - BOOKED : Wendy L.
4:00 pm - BOOKED : Lauren P.
4:45 pm - BOOKED : Regina M.
5:30 pm - BOOKED : Megan R.
6:15 pm - BOOKED : Savannah R.
7:00 pm - BOOKED : Newton H.
7:45 pm - BOOKED : Sonja W.
3) You email/forward me a copy of your donation receipt & your preferred time slot to firstname.lastname@example.org
4) I give you a Mini Portrait Session (approx 30 minutes) on the date/time/location you select. Approximately 2 weeks after our shoot, I deliver to you an online gallery of high-res image files, complete with 16+ final images, BW & color, ready for print & web….
5) Taa Daa! Everybody is stoked! You get a portrait session at approx 40% OFF the regular price (16-proof sessions are normally priced at $350 plus tax). And you help bring "Where There Once Was Water" to life!
Easy cheesy, lemon squeezy. Let's do this! Please feel free to spread the word!
Only the 12 spots listed above will be available. First come, first served. Please be sure to indicate your desired time slot/s when forwarding me your donation receipt. Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart, for your un-ending love and support on this project. Cheers!
See more of my photography at www.AppsPhotography.com