Friends! I am excited to announce that Mini-Portrait-Sessions are now available for the Fall of 2019. Hooray! As many of you know, due to various demands on my schedule, I have stopped offering individual portrait sessions throughout the rest of the year, so be sure to book your mini-session while they last!
These sessions are great for families, couples, dogs, head-shots, senior portraits, kiddos, modeling, maternity, engagements, you name it. And 100% of the proceeds will go directly towards post-production of "Where There Once Was Water". At this point we are SO CLOSE to being done with the film that I can almost taste it. :)
Here's how it works:
1) You donate $200 to "Where There Once Was Water" on the Ecologistics Donation page….. HERE
(**PLEASE be sure to select “Where There Once Was Water” from the bottom of the dropdown menu)
2) You pick a desired date/time/location slot from the following list:
Sunday, October 20th
Cayucos Pier & Beach : Cayucos, CA
3:30 pm - BOOKED : Ruzena B.
4:15 pm - BOOKED : Jon H.
5:00 pm - BOOKED : Carolyn T.
5:45 pm - BOOKED : Brenda B.
Sunday, November 17th : Morning
Sweet Springs Nature Preserve : Los Osos, CA
9:15 am - BOOKED : Christine J.
10:00 am - BOOKED : Megan P.
10:45 am - BOOKED : Megan L.
11:30 am - BOOKED : Mariah B.
Sunday, November 17th : Afternoon
Morro Strand & Dunes : Morro Bay, CA
2:15 pm - BOOKED : Shelly B.
3:00 pm - BOOKED : Adrianne R.
3:45 pm - BOOKED : Annie B.
4:30 pm - BOOKED : Shonna H.
3) You email/forward me a copy of your donation receipt & your preferred time slot to email@example.com
4) I give you a Mini Portrait Session (approx 30 minutes) on the date/time/location you select. Approximately 2 weeks after our shoot, I deliver to you an online gallery of high-res image files, complete with 16+ final images, BW & color, ready for print & web….
5) Taa Daa! Everybody is stoked! You get a discounted portrait session AND you help bring "Where There Once Was Water" to life!
Let's do this! Please feel free to spread the word.
Only the 12 spots listed above will be available. First come, first served. Please be sure to indicate your desired time/date when forwarding me your donation receipt. Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart, for your un-ending love and support on this project. Cheers!
See more of my photography at www.AppsPhotography.com